My Institution

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A pleasant day to felllow FPATH group members!


Really feel honoured to be able to work with u pple. Just bear with me for a moment as I introduce myself.

I am a really shy person that love being with friends but not crowds. And yes.. I love being with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ!!

I am a rather independent worker. To me group work is necessary only when brainstorming and delegating of responsibilities. I am also pretty resourceful so I believe it will be a breeze working with me! Lol!

My expectation is rather simple. Just get the job done to our best within the given time frame!! Haha.. I hope that group members will be responsible and hardworking. Of course, there's a time for work and play so I really hope that we can "do the RIGHT things at the RIGHT time!!" (including myself) -- thanks to Mr Poh Seng Kiat for this quote.

Hope that meaningful realtionships and strong bonds can be formed in this semester of e-learning with you guys! Cya soon!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home